Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To-Do Lists vs. ADD

Most days, I can write a to-do list and count on getting at least some of it done.  Today, however, my ADD won.  Yes, everything I did was productive, but (until about 5:30 PM) none of it was actually on the list.  UGH!  On the other hand, I finally feel like my Fruits of the Spirit tree in my classroom is finally complete (I'll post some pictures tomorrow) and the 5th grade band members started voting on one of their pieces for the spring concert (something we had to do this week so I could order it), but the list is far from done and I'm going to bed and remembering that tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica,
    I got the Advent Wreath over at Jeff Miller's blog (the Curt Jester)...here is the link

    http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/2010/11/blessed-advent/

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete