Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prayer Request Page

I've added a Prayer Requests page to my blog.  When I have prayer requests, I'll add them to the page.  If you have prayer requests, please add them in the comments.

On Sunday, my grandmother (on my mom's side) fell and broke her pelvis.  It's a pretty minor break...the bones didn't move around, just broke, but she's going to be laid up for a while.  Prayers for a quick recovery and peace during the process would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, she is one awesome and smart lady!  She couldn't get my uncle's attention (it was early in the morning and he was still asleep) and she couldn't get up.  However, she could reach the TV remote, so she turned the TV on and all the way up.  As my aunt poitned out, he must have woken up thinking, 'OK, time to get her some hearing aids!"  Thank God for blessings...that she wasn't alone, that she was able to wake him up, that she didn't have a concussion, and that the break is "nondisplaced" (meaning the bone stayed where it should, despite the break).

2 comments:

  1. My prayers go out to that smart lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just like that movie Bulletproof, except instead of a broken pelvis it was assassins. I bet your grandma is a big Adam Sandler fan.

    Anyway, hope she's doing better soon.

    ReplyDelete