Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I didn't intend to be away from blogging all week, but before Christmas, I was busy getting ready for the holiday, during Christmas and the New Year I was spending most of my time with family, and in between I was trying to make the most of my break...being productive and relaxing in equal (or almost equal) measure.

I hope you have had a very blessed started to your Christmas season!  I have not been completely idle where this blog is concerned...I have several ideas floating around in my head.  As soon as I can, I'll sit down for a bit longer and start transferring them to my screen.  Some idea of what's coming...a review of my new Kindle 3, thoughts on vocations, marriage, and dating, and more about moving to a healthier weight/lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :) I look forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete